Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Party At Kindy


Date : April 30, 2009
Vanue : Taska Hasil


Look! Who's birthday is today?
Its Iman Ghazi's 3rd Bithday!!

Since started schooling early this year, Iman been enjoying every birthday party at his kindy. Everytime when there is one, cheerfully, he will talk about the party non stop in the car. He will sing the song again and again only the names will be changed to his name, Mummy and Abah, as if everybody is celebrating. He will describe the cake, the flavor, who got to help to blow the candles, cut the cake, etc. So I promised myself I will let him be proud and have HIS party!


I was very determine to give my best but works been pressing me hard. I wanted to let Iman do the coloring job but at the end I have to paint all these at 2am! Never mind of that. I love playing with these things. Btw, its been ages since i owned a set of Buncho! Oh how i love Buncho.. and do you like my cute little ladybird?


The next day, during lunch hou, i glued buttons to the frames.


They are for the teachers!! Gambar Iman not included ya. Thats for mummy!


Another project. Gifts for his friends. Why a hangers? Well, i think the kids have had enough of air kotak and sweets. First i was contemplating between apple and hanger but going to ikea is way much faster from my office rather than to chow kit. Another late night works and avoiding friends during lunch hour.


Done!


The cake. Just the way i imagine it! Love it. Love it!
http://bake-freshly.blogspot.com/2009/05/iman-ghazi-is-3.html


Nitzus, thank you for the piccas. you are a rock star!

http://pix.nuraina.com/main.php?g2_itemId=8958
interested with his work? call me.. hehehe


Iman is so happy that afternoon. that is all matter.

i still cant believed im so lucky to have him. i dont know what good i did to deserve this charming boy. its like god been too generous to me. Alhamdulillah....

4 comments:

Kopi Suam said...

rajin sungguh lah ko ni mate...kagummmssss

Khai2020 said...

Happy Birthday.....

ezz said...

sentuhan kreatif masih ada la..;P

PerantauSepi1306 said...

perghhhhh sangat hebat ko dd.. bersungguh gitu.. but nothing else matters kan when u see the happy face of ur child kan..

but why hanger???