As stated in the poster, it was my office’s family day at Cherating. Kenal sama itu poster boy? Ehhehehe…thank you En Nitzus sbb amek anak akak jadik model…next time Iman pose ngan Alifus then dua-dua jadik poster boy…hahahha mcm nak gay la pulak…hahahahah….haih…melalut…melalut…
Unlike previous family day, this year:
- for the first time we had 3 days and 2 nights! Dinner on the 1st night and followed by telematch the next morning. Itu sahaja. The rest were free and easy. Cool eh?!
- we had the whole 2 rooms apartment for our small family, thanks to those who withdraw at the very last minute.
2006 babies , Naufal Iman n Iman Ghazi
- only the two of us (Iman and me) on the first and second day as Abah went out candating with his colleagues somewhere at Kertih. Imagine when I had to deal with little rascal during the BBQ dinner. I ended sweating like a bear (ada ker?hahah) mengejar Iman yang asyik…asyikkkk nak ke stage!.
- Eh we won the treasure hunt la….. the 10th place! Ok la tu. Chenta was driving like a mad driver and refused to stop lelama kat RNR tu sebab nak kejar colleagues dia. Ala kalah tu pon sebab akak beli ribena kotak instead of ribena mobile. Ada sebenarnya tp akak dah minum!
Pssttt: yg menang 1st place tu akak tolong bagi jawapan tau…..
acara merebut, distraction from pink chic!
- Iman got to join telematch for the first time. Rebut gula-gula. Cik abang tu gula-gula pon tak pernah makan kan (not with us), pegang satu, belek..belek… akhirnya kekakak and abang yang baik hati itu bagi dia penuh pocket which I gave to other kids afterwards.
- we went to Hai Peng kopitiam at Kemaman!. Wallah…sungguh sodap. Definitely a must on next visit.
- we spent more time in the bath tub rather than the pool. On the first day, after one round of splashing in the pool we proceed to the beach, then niat dihati nak splash again in the pool but ada la anak siapa ntah, mind you ada 3 family day tau…so it could be not anak our staff pon, muntah sebanyak-banyaknya dlm kiddies pool!! Yurrkkkkssss!.... akak larikkk……
- Aktiviti wajib, makan sotong goreng tepung, satar, otak-otak di kedai Satar, Kemaman.
All and all, we really had fun. Oh, Chenta got a medium coleman full of sea creatures. Ntah apa jenis ikan da…..and lots of huge sotong.