Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jalan-jalan VI

When : 4/4/09
Where : SMK Victoria (VI) , Jalan Hang Tuah KL

When Aiman (Iman’s cousin who’s studying at STAR Ipoh) informed he will be at VI for Rugby tournament that weekend, Chenta abruptly agreed to go. Well, rugby is always his favorite sport amongst MANY others. During schooling time, he was a state player, emm you know how cliché Sains Johor and rugby in those days.

Me? Well, I lOVE rugby too. But what makes me love rugby when I actually didn’t know that much about the rules? Just to let you know, I don’t simply love one sports just like that. I need to know the rules, the terms being used in the game, the famous players, the major tournaments etc..etc. But with rugby, it’s different. All I am familiar with are scrum, Jonah Lomu, touchdown or try and 5 points for that, conversion and 2 points, field goal with 3 points, emmm ah, tackles, and no forward passing. What else? But that is ok, I just love to see the players!. They are huge (most of ‘em), fit and emmm.. well, should I say sexy?

For a moment, let’s just go back to the time when names like Ma*l, F*ad and Wak were very famous among girls. What do they have in common except emm.. ok la wajah manis.? Hey, doncha perasan how padu their muscle emm butt were? Hehehe, yes, that’s why rugby is different. In those days, balik dari kompleks sukan, I (we) used to walk behind rugby players to feast our eyes. Heheh

Back to the main story, why did I fancy to join? It’s been ages since I’ve been to any field-sports tournament. And, I was wondering where the fish is the ever famous VI? So there I was, enjoying the long lost sensations of being a player, a captain, being in the team, getting injured.. ah, I just love the atmosphere! And Chenta got to meet his Sains Johor teachers! His rugby coach, chaperon and can you believe that they still do the very same effort coaching students? They have my respect.



iman checking the what do you call this flag? and mocking injured player...


seeing them warming up pon i dah senyumm jekkk


nice shot by Chenta


are they getting smaller or the shorts getting bigger? *frust*


emmm.. menarek kan..


xtvt wajib... tersenyum riang posing depan main VI building


1 comment:

PerantauSepi1306 said...

teringat jaman skool boarding school has this kan...MCKK is paired with TKC, then STF is paired with STAR... hahahahaha ntah apa2.. don't know if it still exist sampai la nie the trend ;p

anyway my dad and bro was a STARian oso ;D hehehe Aiman super dupa senior oredi ;p