Friday, July 27, 2007
Monday, July 23, 2007
Date : 14 & 15 July 2007
Occasion : Family Day Opisku - Bersantai Di Lumut!
People : Siapa lagi jika bukan staff dan keluarga!.
Tahun ini kita berhuya2 di Lumut! Emm lebih kurang setahun lepas, Iman was here for Chenta’s family day. Iman ingat lagi tak? No? hehehe…
Exit Bidur dalam pukul 12++, pekan bidur jam, ada lori besar tergolek atas jalan. Terus malas nak buat treasure hunt…terus hala ke T.Intan. sampai di simpang near Bikam, xcident lagi!. En Amat n wife. Mujur keduanya tak apa2 tp the wife still terkejut. Terus ke pekan T.Intan, xtvt wajib, amek gambo! Iman tidur, dakulah yg posing…ewahhh…. Juga singgah beli rojak dan mee rebus.
tahukah korang menara condong t.intan telah dikecilkan saiznya? tak percaya?Menyambung perjalanan ke marina cove, ramai tgh check-in, kami decide ke pantai T.Batik dulu. Iman tak semena2 sebut “ATIK” excited kot kami dok sebut2 T.Batik. Matahari terik, so ingat tak jadi singgah. Baru chenta nak undur kereta, Iman nangis! Menjerit2 mcm kena pukul! La….tau ker tak jadi turun T.Batik? Confuse, Chenta parking balik, dia pon diam…so turunlah kami ke pantai….happy je muka baby tu…cis..cis…tak boleh sembarangan sebut lepas ni.
Mlm, BBQ dinner. the food was OK sajer...kami layan kerang bakar..the kambing was keras! I got RM100.00 Sogo voucher!. Yieppie…TQ Muaz for amekkan our lucky draw, ye la..kami naik awal sbb En Iman sudah mengantuk!. itupun nasib baik tmpt makan sebelah play ground...mak+pak sibuk makan, anak2 lari sana sini....uih....
handsome boy di mlm dinner
Rupanya diorang ada extra lucky draw for those yg stay sampai majlis habis. Hadiahnya cuti2 mesia, penginapan sana sini. Uih..boleh tahan.
En Iman bangun pukul 9++! Hujan renyai2. bfast was OK but Iman makan bubur kosong dgn sedapnya. Kalaparan kot. Semalam makan sikit saja. Xtvt kanak2 dibuat di dewan makan. Crowded. Since hujan masih turun, kami gerak ke Pekan Lumut. Ronda juga ke Pantai T.Rubiah, Titi Panjang, dan nyaris ke Pantai Remis..jauh rupanya.
dihadapan tmpt kerja Holmer....
Balik semula ke hotel, hujan sudah reda dan xtvt pagi disambung ke kawasan pasir. Sungguh meriah!
cheeky boy ngorat aweks...
Kami gerak balik dlm pukul 2++. Kali ini lalu S.Bernam. Singgah pekan Sg.Besar layan durian + manggis.
Sesat barat nak lalu Ijok sampai ke Unisel, terus ke h.way exit B.Beruntung! Apadaaaaaa…
Tak de mood nak mengarang…byk kelija...gambar2 spt biasa akan diupload di fp bila kelapangan dirumah!
Monday, July 16, 2007
- 250g unsalted butter
- 400g semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 340g light brown sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 80g flour (tepung gandum pon boleh)
- 60g cocoa powder (I mixed 40g cocoa powder with 20g dark cocoa powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (omit this if you are using salted butter)
- 140g cup chopped nuts - walnuts, pecans, almonds, macadamia (you choose) – roasted and coated with the flour and cocoa powder
- double boil the butter. As the butter melts, sprinkle the chocolate evenly into it. Stir or whisk it until smooth and let the chocolate mixture cool to room temperature.
- heat the oven to 180°.
- Lightly butter a 11-by-11-inch square cake pan and dust it with flour, knocking out the excess.
- Combine the sugars in a large mixing bowl, break up any lumps. Add the eggs. Beat the eggs and sugar until well blended
- Blend in the vanilla extract.
- Add the cooled chocolate (which should still be liquid) and mix on medium speed just until evenly blended.
- Sift the flour and salt into a medium bowl, coated the roasted nuts. Stir them into the chocolate mixture, about half at a time, until no streaks of flour remain. Then scrape the batter into the prepared pan and smooth it with a spoon.
- Bake them the center oven rack for 30 to 35 minutes. When done, the brownies will have risen slightly and the top will have a thin, brittle crust. Underdone is better than overdone. Cool.
- To get the cleanest cuts, cover and refrigerate the brownies for several hours before slicing.
*I don’t have 11X11’ of square pan, so I made using only half of the recipe. Banyak enough for us! Puas makan!
*I made the frosting by melting quarter of choc cooking bar with 1 spoon of butter. After icing the brownies, I sprinkled grated white choc on top.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
People : Chenta, Iman, me, Nitzus, Zatikus, Alifus, Aiza, Azeman, Hisyam, Ana, Aween.
The main agenda was to have a farewell dinner for Miss Aiza as she will be flying to UK for good next week. The mini agenda was simply to loosen up, enjoy each other at the beach and obviously seafood!. Despite being real late for the scheduled meeting-up at 3.00pm at KLIA Mosque, we managed to catch Nitzus and Aiza on the Sepang highway as they sesat barat towards Banting!.We reached the beach around 4.15pm.
Redup, angin sepoi, air surut. Pantai luas terbentang didepan mata!
I just love this pics by Nitzus. So dramatic!
Just few minutes before 6pm, Hisyam and family arrived. He knew the restaurant only start their business at 6 and somehow didn’t tell us about this. Cis! Namanya Rest Terapung HM Seri Bagan.
muka masam tak dpt lari
Iman got excited with everything, the old uneven timber flooring pier, the mini old stage with old broken umbrella, and especially with the end of the pier yang hanya berpagarkan rentasan 4 tali! Uiih makanya sesi kejar-mengejar Iman berlaku dengan hebat sekali. Seperti hendak pitam akak!
By the time the food arrived, Chenta and me got so worried that we might not be able to enjoy our dinner or worst, he might make others uncomfortable too. We crossed our finger and put him in the baby high chair. I quickly gave him a small plastic plate, a spoon and secubit plain white rice. He tried to spoon the rice to his mouth, and really concentrates doing it. He did it well. Oh, sungguh tak disangka, kami dapat makan dengan aman sekali. Good boy!!!
- Udang goreng tepung
- Udang masak rempah
- Udang goreng butter
- Jenahak masam manis
- Kerapu 3 rasa
- Siakap stim
- Sotong goreng tepung
- Pepahat goreng cili
- Lala masak serai
- Kangkung goreng belacan
- Tom yam biasa a.k.a tomyam ayam
- And variety of drinks mengikut selera masing-masing.
I ordered a can of coke. It really helps to wash down the “seafood” taste in your mouth and the best part is, not claiming even a least part of your stomach unlike any other fruit juices. Tidaklah daku kenyang minum air sajer…hehehe. Bila perut semua sudah gendut, kami pun pulang…..in the car, Iman nenen and terus fell asleep. Chenta asked me to kiss Iman on his behalf as a gift for being extra good just now.
We will definitely do this again. Pulau Carey?
more photos in our fp!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
During my maverick jolly life, I got this Mr H whom known me enough not to judge me every time he attends my dramatic crisis, even the stupid one. Yes, you read it right, Mr H, meaning a guy, man. Please don’t judge me. And this morning I did call him. **guilty**. Not to mengadu domba but like I said, he never failed to smell my rotten mind. However, I wasn’t burdening him with my stupid details. Just a swift hello and that was it. As I about to say goodbye, he said “hope you feel much better now, takes life easy lady.” I felt better then.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
- 2-3 ripe medium size bananas
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs ~ beaten
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2/3 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut
Monday, July 2, 2007
dari pukul 5:00 hingga 5:30, sambung pula entah sampai pukul berapa. ada lebih sepuluh lagu dlm playlist, tajuknya semua sama!. volume full blast!
Menatap jalan yang menjauh
Di dekat engkau aku tenang
Cinta tegarkan hatiku
Aku junjung petuamu
CintaBiar saja ada
Guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much...
I hate this place. I hate the future. Where does that leave me?