Friday, July 27, 2007

The Rise and Fall of a Yummy Mummy

Anyone who has ever looked in the mirror six months after becoming a mother and not recognized the shell of a woman looking back will relate herself to this gloriously funny, warm and poignant story. I’m so love the way Polly Williams put what actually I had in mind into words. I have a confession; I was feeling really down and bad about myself after having Iman. I was not blaming him of course! The blame was on me…I felt that I was (still am) miserably failed on being a good mother, an organized housewife and a darling wife. I was more like ‘tidak terurus’!!. I tought I was alone, but after reading this book then I know that I wasn’t! and I did my own Project Dd! hahhahahahahahahah. It helps. Big time!


mau pinjam?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea yea nak pinjam, aku dah beranak 3 ni pun x jumpa2 petua nak mengurus. Boleh buat tapi memang you have '0' attention to yourself.

Mlm tadi tido pukul 4, settlekan house chores, spanking clean hahahha

Kopi Suam said...

mate kau nak petua mengurus ke petua mengkuruishhh heehh sama ajelah...mak pun masih belum 100% terurus. Time serabut umah mak pun mcm tongkang pecah walalupun tak tahan hati dan mata memandang.