Thursday, July 5, 2007

what friends are for

I was feeling miserable over everything for the past few days. Like I said before, perhaps I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My brain exhausted, thus my judgment outlying from my usual self. At this nastiest frame of mind, I need a punch bag.

During my maverick jolly life, I got this Mr H whom known me enough not to judge me every time he attends my dramatic crisis, even the stupid one. Yes, you read it right, Mr H, meaning a guy, man. Please don’t judge me. And this morning I did call him. **guilty**. Not to mengadu domba but like I said, he never failed to smell my rotten mind. However, I wasn’t burdening him with my stupid details. Just a swift hello and that was it. As I about to say goodbye, he said “hope you feel much better now, takes life easy lady.” I felt better then.
And my other special friend did call me after reading the small font note under my previous posting. She too smelled something was not right. Thank you for being so caring and sensitive.
I’am honored to have such wonderful friends around me. As I’m writing this, I’m OK already. And I guess I’ll be my usual me by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now only can comment, why ah ?

One thing to hold on to even when you're married : Circle of friends.

We r lucky to have even 1, not 1 in person but 1 circle of friends.

Lost my schoolmates. Lucky to have you. Thx 2 u too.