Thursday, September 4, 2008

Things you do

Are you a lady driver? What will you do when you stuck in a bad traffic? Listening to the radio with max volume? Sing along the song in full force?


Well, I got my fingers grubby in Goober Peanut Butter and Jelly! no need spoon whatsoever.. just dig in with fingers and lick them! super fun!!

Look at the traffic. Tunnel depan PNB sucks on Friday, on rainy days, on any day the smart tunnel closed, on unlucky days, on i-simply-dont-know-why day!
And when there's nothing to eat, I will do those first two things mentioned above. Yes.. full force with hands doing the feeling effects. Pernah jugak sampai nangis2 gitu... hahahaha yes, that's me. Chenta never knew bout this as I will be back to my normalself bila lagu abis. Sounds scary? No la, I call this my time.


And what will you do when the traffic light is red?
I usually (on the way to office after sending Iman) :

1. applying compact powder
2. lipechetik
3. curl my eyelashes
4. adjusting the tudung
5. makan roti

And I call this my berlawaan time as tak sempat nak buat kat rumah. Hahahahha


Tell me what you do ladies.


5 comments:

Tukang Campak said...

Nak komen tapi...erk cam x relevan haahahaha

PerantauSepi1306 said...

oitt.. tak pose ke?? ekekekeke

edrina said...

wei..tak posa yerk..hahaha kantoi

Kopi Suam said...

memang ko letak sesiap ke peanut butter dalam keter tu...

aku tak sempat nak jem and tak sempat nak benti kat trafic light harr harr harrr...

ikan said...

ni kejadian2 biasa sebelom posa la puan-puan.. heheheh

zie, relevan ke tak relevan ker..tara, jek..

zirap, aku hangkut ke opis...hangkut balik...hangkut balik ke opis... sbb tu ada jek dlm keta! hehehe.
tu lom zon aku makan rambutan tu.... hehehe