Sunday, May 25, 2008

London babeh!

I can’t believe this! I’m posting this entry from 220 Finchley Road, London NW3 6DH.

Yes I’m in London now! Go google!

I had to apologize for keeping my mouth sealed all this time. Even with the tickets confirmed, I was barely able to put my nervousness at ease. I kept thinking: what if at the very last minute I can’t go?


So now you know why I said I really had no budget to buy a new hand phone. I was saving up in order not to confiscate the-not-so-much saving I had. Or at least the damages are under control. Whatever.

Oh, I’m extremely grateful especially to Chenta who has been really supportive towards all this. Menahan gelak dengan senyum kambing mengkantoikan daku berangan dgn jacket and all depan cermin adalah so very cool darling!. Can’t thank you enough for helping me plan the itineraries and the new point-and-shoot. But the top of all is, his firm assurance that Iman will be ok without me. It really lessens the heartache and guilt in my heart. Ya Puan-puan, I’m traveling with my SIL. For 16 days I’ll be totally ignoring responsibilities and deep office issues. Chenta denied his desire to revisit London only to give way to me for he is also saving up to you-never-know-where-and-when trip. Hopefully with him around, Iman won’t be that confused. Mummy love you very much baby!. My heart ache alre
ady. Urgghhh…..
And to Chenta : papa, jangan papa jahat, jangan papa nakal sangat……hah!

Again, I had to apologize in advance because I can’t guarantee there will be much of souvenirs as my budget are very limited. But if there's anything you would like to purchase here, please just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help. Just remember the ongkosnya ya ibu-ibu, bapak-bapak….hehehe. but then, kalau beg akak tak muat.....nak wat guano kan..hahahaha



Well, here I am. London babeh!. Wooohooooooo.
(ampunkan kejakunan ku itu, and ready for more! hehehe)

Piccadilly line from Heathrow

my 1st chicken doner kebab katanya kepada En. Nitzus

tanpa membuang masa, lepas lunch torus ke bond street

oxford street @ Primark yg sale bagai nak rak!

7 comments:

PerantauSepi1306 said...

wuhooooo! london bebeh... ini sgt best tau... jgn lupa hangket shots bebanyak and more postings tau... cayalah dd..

Kopi Suam said...

waaa elleee seronoknya mate...enjoy your trip...jalan jangan tak jalan heeh heehh..

london aku tak mampu lagi weh banyak nak kena saving kalu nak ke sana kan...

Anonymous said...

chicken kebab?
lamb kebab la baru best.....

Tukang Campak said...

yuhuu...london ?? mmmm..angkat Clarks baby shoes 10 pasang bleh ??

Aku x pasan ko hapdet blog sbb cache aku dok display kat Temerloh entry jek.

Vasss...tabik sama chenta, told you. 'THEY' can do it.

ENJOY the trip and jgn lupa lps ni entry ala2 London Part I, II & III, jgn lupa Colombo hahaha

Anonymous said...

jeles la ni.. nk clarks... nak mothercare... aci?

Anonymous said...

wahh... bestnya dia jalan2... don't feel guilty about Iman... we (mothers) do need a break once in a while... :) Have fun...

-chal

ikan said...

alamak korang...nengkiu la kurengkan rasa2 guilty akak ni....
tp tu la...kita kan mother mithali gitu...baru 1st week nampak anak org dah sedey.....

hajat hati nak update tp akibat kepenatan...balik umah toruss zzzzz...