Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Secret Dreamworld of Shopaholic

My expectation weren't too high, since I had previously read other shopaholic series, which I think just OK. Well, I wanted to bring some light reading material to KK and thought this is just perfect. All in all, no emotional depth, it made me smile, it was fun!

Becky, she just can't stop spending and finds bizarre ways to ignore her over growing debts. I like how she describes shopping mall as her natural habitat. Hehehe..kalau banyak duit daku pon nak juga jadikan habitat!.
And as the book says:
- When the going gets tough – the tough go shopping… I likeeee.

Ever felt guilty spending? Read this book!

2 comments:

Tukang Campak said...

Apakah buku ini juga terdapat di library opis mu ? Kat celah2 cari tu nampak cam labellling jek hehhe Oh sungguh vogue librarian mu itu...

Lay out baru nampak sungguh besaaaaaar.

ikan said...

yaaa....library mari...actual fact is..tak de la banyak mana pon buku2cenggini...

ntah apa2 ntah layout ni kan....menci!