Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BFF


How much you value your good friends? How do you value them?

Do we need BF? Siapa tak perlu, sila angkat tangan. Ok la, sila tinggal komen. We, women need good friends as much as men need sport channel. No? Well I do! BF keep me sane when life seems too crappy. They listen and care, in many ways.

Dulu pernah di UUM, I walk all the way from Kolej Petro to Mas just to say hello to my good friend, only to be treated coldly for reasons I couldn’t understand. I walk crying all the way back to kolej, and then still sobbing, called my other best friend. I can’t even say a word, I know he didn’t understand what on earth was I crying over but without asking, he came and comfort me.
Recently, I got a message in FB from the cold one saying hi and all bla.. bla..bla. It took me few days to reply because frankly, I didn’t know what say. I just didn’t understand how she value me.

I’m a simple person. I do not need birthday wishes, birthday present, pujian melambung or frequent gathering or sentiasa berbalasan emails. Of course kalau dapat semua tu is a big bonus but I’m trying to be realistic here. Minus the technologies, we work far from each other and we even stay far from each other. All I need is, let put it like this : even if we didn’t have chance to meet for a very very long time, when we got to say hello to each other it’s a sincere one. Yup, that’s it!

Ok, let me ask you, how many times you were late to appointment causing others waiting or even worst, didn’t show up without even bother to call? Do you have special group of BF that you share certain stories only? Do you keep secrets from your BF? Ok la people have secrets, but do you have to lie to your BF?

Jika dulu, may be I will cry sedih sedih sayu sayu if it happens to me, but I think I’m too old for this crappy BF thingy. Hah! Ayat sombong melangit kaedahnya. No lah. I LOVE my friends. And if they like me enough to LOVE me back, the way I do, they are my BF. Come, love me.

What with all this bebelan? Blame the PMS or the cuaca panas (kan Zila kan..). Or saya geram mereka bercerita pasal BFF ni la di sini… ish… tgh fenin nak prepare for UAT esok ni!!!

8 comments:

Kopi Suam said...

hahaha hahah selamat berUAT..
I may be not you BF but I'm your truly fren forever...

enjoy your life dd..

ikan said...

Zirap,
i appreciate it. even if you didnt say it, i know you always been frank and sincere.
kiss Babbit for me.

ezz said...

UAT? what a boring phase kan? :P how abt me? am i ur BF? :P i did make u wait for me last oct and last sun.. huhuhuhu.. but i did show up ok :)

Tukang Campak said...

Ouch !! We maybe a close fren but not necessarily be given the best-est fren's trophy. Just take me in full package. Take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, aku di sini...:*

ikan said...

Hey im not judging ppl by how many times they are fashionably late or didnt show up at all. Contoh sahaja on how the value part means. Macamlah gua tak pernah lambat... But kalau lying, might left mark kot...hahhaha.

This posting is not to determine who my BFs are. Like I said, if you like me enough to love me the way I do, then you are. We are all matured enough to evaluate ourselves and decide.
So mate, do you choose me? Hahahhaa ngengada kan.

ikan said...

i lke yr comment Pn Maincampakje... afterall you tak maincampakje bab ni....hahahha

ezz said...

huahuahua.... mate, i follow :) hey, u know, if u need me, i can be ur shoulder to cry on la..

zila said...

me too, may not your BFF, may not a good fren ever.. may not a fren that constantly keep in touch with frens.. but deep in my heart at all times I remember all my frens and dd, I can also be your shoulder to cry on if you want to… :) (apala aku mengarut kan.. may be cuaca panas dah bertukar sejuk agaknya.. asyik hujan aje lately..)