Friday, August 14, 2009

Life

I hear I forgot
But
I see I remember
I do I understand

I don’t want to remember
I don’t want to understand
Because when I do
Even if I can forgive
I can’t forget.

If you really knew me, almost everything I am now is not me. I’ve became so distant with anything I love doing that my heart feels almost empty. I cannot stand looking at this screen that is about to make me screams. Fucking emails. These feeling make me deaf and blind and eventhough I am sinking in, I didn’t give a shit.

I just want to curl up on my bed and let Iman jumps around me. I want to hear his laughter. Please God, let me.

6 comments:

azura ahmad samsudin said...

wasup dude???

Norae said...

dd..
tabahkan hati..
apapun.. aku doakan semuanya akan baik2 saja nanti..
do take care..

nitzus said...

rilek...just limit your work mentally to 20% of your life, then you'll enjoy the other 80% more....just a matter of simple maths...

Kopi Suam said...

awat ni mate??

The Me said...

jiwa kacau jugak? take care mate...

PerantauSepi1306 said...

try not to think too much DD.. whatever it is i hope you'll be fine and better now... just sit back and enjoy your life with your love ones.. they are much more worth thinking of day and night...