Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To Mike


During schooling days, a dear friend, Maryam Jameelah Ghazali (eh does the spelling right?) even though she is a diehard fan of NKOTB, used to nicked herself as MJ. I kinda like it. Another dear friend, (oh Nijot u can kill me; I totally forgot your real name!!) is a diehard, hardcore fan of Michael Jackson. Her nick was Mike. I like it a lot! Very cool!.

Jot, you did bring a different perspective of MJ to me. Well, I didn’t really bother MJ’s song before maktab as emm.. I minat NKOTB too.. heheheh. But then I got to know music(s) from friends like you, Yam, Shelly (MC Hammer fan), Ryder (Jazz fan) and many others. Yeah, I feel sad for the lost. I was secretly hoping to watch one of his 50 live concerts in UK which I know it’s only a phony hope.


To Mike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DD..
Juyeay with NKOTB as well
Nitakema 4U2C?? hehehe
That's all history..

yeah used to be MJ's diehard fan (kunun2), but as I grow older, the minat dah jadi bekurangan.. so when I learnt of MJ's death, I was just like 'ohh ok..' hehhe

Anyway thanx DD for this entry.. I sure am going down memory lane.. I am now travelling 18 years back, to our years in MRSM. in fact i am now at home using the sejadah that Yam gave me during the sistem barter masa kat dorm dulu heheh (masa dah nak abis form 5), couldnt remember what i got from u!! hehehhe ada ke?? I still remember your chili bantal heheheh

ok D.. take care.. mommy mq

Kopi Suam said...

aku sedih jugak walaupun bukan diehard fan....