Wednesday, March 19, 2008

La Mome

This is not a movie promo whatever. I just love this movie so much that i might share few words.

It’s a life story of singer Edith Piaf , a tough life story. It was dark, brutal, bright, and all. It was emotional (I actually had tears on my face) and melodramatic you might say. And for a musical biography, they gave just the right amount of music.

I especially love this song

NO REGRETS

No no nothing at all
No I regret nothing at all

Not the good times I had
Not the pain, it means nothing to me

It’s done wipe away
Erased, the past interests me not at all

With my souvenirs
I build fire
My sadness, my pleasure
I don’t need it any longer
The loves are gone
The traumas as well
Erased forever
I must start anew

Because my life and my joy today
Begin with you
Go watch, I highly recommend this film

No comments: