Friday, March 28, 2008

I am OLD

I'm a year older yesterday. In my head, I'm still 28 and it stops there.

To note this, 3 of us had not so cozy dinner at Pavilion. Iman was behaving unmanageably. He played with the daughter of the restaurant owner, throwing balloons everywhere - disturbing other patrons, stumbled with the waiters and all. We constantly had to apologize to people. Not only we had to take turn eating, the fact that the food wasn’t that tasty and cold really upset me.

I tried hard not to think that Iman spoilt my day. Watching him had fun playing with that little girl somehow touched my heart deeply. It just that I pictured the night differently.

Later that night i can't help but to feel for my mother for that she is the one who brings me to this world. For what she’s been through, I think she deserve the celebration more that me. And I promise myself to care for her even more, support her in every way that I can. Love you Mak!


This picture never failed to bring tears in my eyes.
To my dear friends from near and far, thank you for the thoughtful wishes. For someone who made a special entry for nobody me, thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday akak itteww.. semoga dimurahkan rejeki selalu..

ikan said...

nengkiu yang insaf....