Thursday, March 19, 2009

We need colors.

I always admire people who are passionate with whatever shit they’re doing and wish could have gotten the same magnitude of passion. Emm.. most of the time I obviously hate my job.

In Uni, we used to choose a guy each to be admired so that going to class wont be boring. Different semester will be a different guy. The most fun semester were between Eline/Nizam , Aju/Lahabau, Me/Medan, emm sapa lagi? Brani mau mengaku? hehe And at the end of the semester IF we got to date or makan berdua (meals paid by him)… kira menang la… Mind you the selection of the guy was quite hard. He must be known antisocial, hardly seen lepaking with girls and lebih tak cun lebih bagus (sorry guys)… Hhahaha and I won on my final semester.

During matriculation years, girls in my class will vote who is the best guy of the month. Best means : cun or tetiba bulan itu jadi cun, most helpful, most sincere, and whatever ‘most’ we can come out with. Yeah.. girls are crazy…


The point is I’m easily feeling out of spirits and tired. I need inspiration and motivation wtf??. At my age and status, it will be totally ridiculously stupid
to be doing something like above esp with ppl who work under the same roof. Gatal he hapa kan… Eh ni bukannya inspiration hape pon... if you think that Chenta and Iman are not. They always there somewhere special in my heart. Ni saja je gatal-gatal... hehehh bole?

Whatever... at least I found mine, I dont even bother the fact that I have to share. He makes me smile when im sad. He slowed down my heart beat when I’m angry. He also lengthens my time when thinking my logic…



Yes what a stupid lamb I am.

McAvoy, I still love you, only lesser. Hiks!

oops..is this 'cheating' Zie?

Updates:

*** I would love to hear everybodys oppinion regarding this topic but my advisor suggested that its best to appologize first if this posting troubling anyone in anyway possible. Perhaps I miss those time a lot, everything kinda pop up in my head and my hand started typing without thinking. I even got some name wrong! heheh Ya Pn Eline, I know it was not Nizam, must be H**zam kan... lesson learnt, no name mentioned. Heheheh

*** as for statement 'lagi tak cun lagi bagus' - what was i thinking kan... kami yg tak cun... sbb kalau cun we wont play this silly game afterall... must be busy dating around. I dont know... i cant even properly put my thinking into words... all im saying is im sorry... sorry.. sorry...


16 comments:

Kopi Suam said...

heeh heehh baca blog ko pastu baca blog zie...heeh heehh...

Anonymous said...

kihkihkih.. mangkin nooo....ok apa.. hahaha...

azura ahmad samsudin said...

oooopppppssss! posting kali nie bahaya beb.. First, laki gua baca beb blog nie.. Kantoi gitu sbb case tu tak pernah tersenarai dalam pengakuan kisah benarku.. hahahah

Second, nie nak ceramah sikit kat kawan2 sekelian dan juga diriku.. Syok/SUka/Cinta nie satu benda yang kita tak boleh pegang tapi boleh nampak dan istimewanya, ia boleh dibina. Hari nie tak cinta, blm tentu esok pun tak cinta. So, kalau boleh elakkanlah daripada membina cinta2 baru macam nie.. Lebih baik perdalamkan atau perkemaskan cinta yang sedia ada.

So, for what ever reasons such as pemangkin ker motivator ker, aku rasa tak payahlah.. jangan main dengan benda yang tak sepatutnya dimain.. main lain lah!!!! hahhahhaha..

Kopi Suam said...

hu hu hu dd dengo tu...

Aju thanks for the reminder...

kawan2 salinglah kita ingat mengingati antara satu sama lain okies...

ikan said...

Oopss... ya ampun...
kes zaman muda mudi tu kita memain je kan...bukan take serious pon...
even the other party pon tak tau kan...

blog ni pon Chenta baca gak.. nothing to hide.

and... robert pattinson tu bukan kenal aku pon...... huahahahahhaha

ikan said...

wait.. omg! korang really think i have mangkin kat opis? like IN MY OFFICE? hell noooooo......

yes i do have some good friends.. like boleh gi bfast or lunch skali... yg supply movie apa pun ada... yg can talk my language.. yg understand my jokes.. yg can said honest things about me... but are they my mangkin?

emmm... **thinking hard**

Anonymous said...

hmmm... speechless... sume org amek topic ni quite agressive.. :) aju.. ayat ko best.. aku suka.. iye, jgn buat main2 psl perasaan yek.. sayang la org yg dh bersama ngan kite dlm susah ke senang selama ni.. agreed!!

Tukang Campak said...

This is even more worth coming back...

Can't wait

Anonymous said...

ex...ex...excuse me... ehem... nizam mana satu plak nih? (cheh ayat cover) hahhaha...

eh serius la...nizam mana satu? takkan kamahabzanizam kot??!!!
adussss....

-eline hamdan-

Tukang Campak said...

How the come lah I cannot see this entry from my home last nite while mencoba my new broadband via n95 hehe

azura ahmad samsudin said...

relaxlah dd, janganlah risau sangat.. kadang2 mmg kita excited masa nak menulis, dalam otak dah laju merangka ayat, cuma tangan tak laju menaip..

it is okay, takdelah apa sangat. aku pun bagi comment tak fikir panjang.. excited sambil tergelak menaip comment.. acoy ada kat sebelah lagi tu..

PerantauSepi1306 said...

cam mind reading jer both of you nie ;D hehehehe...

pemangkin.. so lama tak dengaq ayat tu ;D

Anonymous said...

dear bella... I know i am irresistable.. - layaq pattinson

ikan said...

gue ok jek... hehehe

dear layaq pattinson,
kalau hang letak dear dd aku mmg cair.... tapi sbb hang panggil aku bella... aku control.....

eh, jgn sampai pn zie boikot blog aku plak...hahahhahahaha

Tukang Campak said...

RPattz bleh share..layaq pattinson..aku ponya, hang pi main jauh2 hahaha

chenta hati ko x nak buat crazy hair ka ? kehkeh

DeLinn said...

aku tersuka ayat aju huhuhu

what? elinn with H**zam?? vavavavva mauk pengsan!