Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What kind of blogger am I?

My spirit was that high *pointing to klcc* to continue writing bout my not-so-hebat vacation (but momentous enough for me) until last Sunday. Last Sunday Ezz hosted such a fun party despite the birthday girl was sleeping the whole afternoon. I always love party. Meeting friends and their kids, catch up stories, gossips and stuffs.

Last Sunday was different. We did chat… a lot… and suddenly I heard ‘blogger tegar’. Sorry, but to concentrate on a discussion while eating and keeping your eyes on your kid and all was pretty hard for me. Are they talking about me or my
friend? What was the topic just now? Then I heard Paris…tak larat nak baca…. tengok gambar jek……. Well that’s must be me.


I don’t know but I kind of dislike the word tegar. I don’t want to be known as tegar. I’m not. I write because I wanted to. It gives me self-satisfaction out of knowing that what I write can inspire others, or relates to what other people goes thru. I share because I thought its fun to share. But, am I telling too much? Now I hate my blog. The intellects say, when you write something out in the open, you'd have to be open enough to accept anything that comes your way. Am I ready for this? They are my close friends. God knows what other people out there might want to say about my blog. Syok sendiri…tu pon nak cerita…you know all that sorts.


Then, when Iman expertly and excitedly clicking away the plastic camera toy, they said oohhh look, anak blogger. Now they even have phrase anak blogger. It hits me. Will Iman be happy to what I wrote about him? Or will he hates me for this? You know, what people say or leave online will stay pretty permanent. Scary huh? So the idea of hoping he will not be finding this blog is pretty stupid. Wallaweiiiii that’s pretty deep, isn’t it?

I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. Its too early for PMS but perasaan begini amat tak best. May be I need my old style strong drinks - coke botol super sejuk.


Eh, don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad at you, my friends. I’m mad at myself. I still love party…..writing…and all……apada????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo..what's wrong? i thot we all had fun and just joking among us. dun take it hard la mate.. it's nice to read the blog, make me wanna go to the places that u had been. ala mate.. jgn la over sensitive yek... tak syok la camni.. ada ayat2 merajuk gitu.

Kopi Suam said...

Aku rasa hang mesti ada benda yang hang nak beli tapi tak dapat ni...awat sensetip bagai....

edrina said...

pedulik apa org nak kata hiks..blogger tegar ker tak tegar ker..apa kesah hiks

Ayu Mohamad said...

ha ah ler DD... take it easy...
do it the way u want it to be.. ok.. just be urself! :)

Ezzah pasai pa kami tak p pon party hang? *larikkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Norae said...

Dd..

lerr.. naper sedey2 nie..
apa salahnya jadik blogger..
anak blogger..
okey apa...

pedulikan saja apa orang kata
yang penting
ko bahagia :)

ikan said...

hahaha...
tak de mendalah kengkawan...
entry jiwa kacau bak kata zie.....

DeLinn said...

weh, aku baru je baca entry ni. Kadang2 aku pun terpk sama macam ko cakap kat entry ni. Rasa macam, we wrote/disclosed too much kan? kekekeekek

Belasahhh la labu, blog kita beb!

PerantauSepi1306 said...

nak cakap apa yek.. wat derk je la kot.. yg agak2 expose mistik, simpan je la kat private.. yg penting bila menulis tu kita hepi.. apa org nak kata.. biorlah dd weh...