Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June Rendezvous

June 13, 2007
It has been a really long months (may-june) as I had to juggle between works and family. Works was and will be dull and boring as always. Oops, but ya, I kind of hating my job sometimes. No, no!, not hating my family! Oh please, they are the best of me! I had a really sad entry about a family member who were diagnosed with cancer (explains the juggling, frequent visits to hospital/BIL’s house and all) but decided to defer the post after such a great time I had with Chenta. Kami berdating! Our last dating at this very same place Ikano & The Curve was last March! It was supposedly my birthday outing but turned out a bit uncomfortable for me as I just infected with chicken pox! Itchy! Managed to have dim sum at Eden, and had a super duper heavy tea at Paddington Pancake after watching 300!.

Anyway, we started early this time. Infact, it was too early as most of the shops hasn’t opened when we reached there!. Duh! After browsing rows after rows at Cold Storage, we had breakfast at X1 a famous kopitiam from down south. We had our toast and that was it because the waiter told us, ‘Abang, air yang panas semua tak ada, air sejuk sahaja ada. Kami belum siap lagi, the chef is late.’ What is coffee shop with no hot coffee? Duh! duh! Moved downstairs and had our half-boiled egg and soya at another kopitiam X2. While waiting for the eggs, we sneaked to an organic shop entah tak ingat nama apa checking their baby food range. None pass Chenta’s justification of good healthy baby food. Finished our bf and headed to X3 to watch Shrek!. Emm this green creatures and friends failed to make me feel worthy of taking a day break from work!. Ya lorr dating buat apa lagi kalau tak tengok movie n makan2!. The dialogue and main quips are mainly aimed for adults and sophisticated kids. The most kiddy humor is on the burp or fart or yucky dining habits, Shrek’s way!. if not for the guilty of leaving Iman with baby sitter, I would rather wait another hour to watch Captain Jack.

Then the best part of the outing, m.a.k.a.n. at X4. Been reading reviews of this place many times. True enough, the ribs were excellent! Sampai menjilat tulang temulang! Can’t finished the onion loaf, It was good but the portion was too huge for us both. Sambil makan sambil updated each other of juicy office gossips, discussing this and that, Iman, future plan, Iman, holidaying, Iman and Iman lagi.

With filled stomach we headed to mind therapy spot. A book store. Got me a reading material to keep me occupied for emm a month? Singgah pula di Ikea – looking for good bargains at As It Is. worthless. And after browsing here and there for a couple of minutes, balik.
which X goes to which outlet?

Emm..as a normal woman, my day felt deeply satisfying after the great time with Chenta and indulging on movie, foods and books. What else can I say.. things couldn’t be more satisfying and we plan to make it as our monthly agenda. Ye la…over ambitious la pulak kan…dua tiga bulan sekali pon dah baguih!

Time to pick up our little munchkin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I can do it too. I will...

Movie, makan, money...3M ?? Senang je kan nak keep a lady happy. Guys jek yang ignorant hehe

ikan said...

oopss...i'm not saying money, but money do makes us happy..without them there will be no movie and makan...heheeh